Visit the city with green belts of forest, parks and lakes that is in perpetual change, progress and diversion. The cranes still emerge in skyline with its dance of innovation after reunification in 1991 when Berlin once again became the German capital.
The wealth and quality of Berlin cultural life with world class museums, opera, theatre, music which will not disappoint anyone.
In history, this city occupies a unique position. From Hitler’s dark times, heavy bombing in 1945 to being brutally sliced in half by wall and its people were physically and ideologically separated till November 1989.
See the city that never sleeps and has restless energy with plenty of bars, nightclubs and in fine weather, street cafes, beer gardens in the parks.
Berlin continues to be a city of fascinating extremes.
The highlights of Berlin
- Visiting the Pergamon Museum and Egyptian Museum
- Daniel Libeskind’s Jewish Museum and Holocaust Memorial
- Brandenburg Gate and Reichstag dome and views of the city from above
- East Side Gallery and Haus am Checkpoint Charlie Museum
- Potsdamer Platz-Berlin’s largest-scale new development
- Lunch at the top of KaDeWe the most known department store and watching people at Ku’damm (Kurfurstendamm) shopping strip
- Seeing Berlin aboard Bus 100
- Passing Berlin’s lakes, rivers, canals to reach Potsdam’s palaces and park